Home Page

Who can parents/carers contact for further information?

If you want to discuss your child, the class teacher is your first point of contact. If you require any further advice or support with your child's needs you can make an appointment with Mrs Malley, the SENCO.

Should you need any further help, there are a number of parents’ support groups that are available. Please do not hesitate to come and ask for details.

Should you have a complaint, please come into school as soon as possible as we have found that many issues are quickly resolved by making staff aware and talking through a problem. However, we recognise that there may be times when discussions need to go further. Therefore, we have a complaints procedure that is available on our website or as a paper copy should you require it.


This Information Report has been written with guidance from the SEND Code of Practice (Jan 2015), the Equality Act 2010 and Part 3 of the Children and Families Act 2014 relating to school systems for responding to the needs of pupils with SEND.