Which areas of need do we at Gilded Hollins make provision for during this academic year 2017 / 2018?
- Cognition and learning – the majority of children with SEND at Gilded Hollins have delays in acquiring basic reading, writing and number concepts.
- ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
- Speech and Language difficulties – we provide support for children identified by the SALT as needing additional support.
- Diabetes – several staff are trained to administer insulin and monitor blood sugar levels.
- Social, emotional and mental health – we support a number of pupils across the school.